After 4 years in Singapore, I believe I have visited many places and have enough benchmark to make a decent selection!
So here it is, a list of my favourite places in Singapore, from coffee shops to fine dining restaurants, bars and activities worth trying, etc...
It is publicly available at this adress on Google.
This is meant to be a living database, so your comments and personal suggestions will be most appreciated in the comments section below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Must Read
-
Yes, no place on earth is perfect. You surely know it already from experience. Since many people ask, here are some pros and cons about Si...
-
I always loved a good miso soup to start a japanese meal. So, one day, when I came across a big tub of Miso paste I could not resist buy...
-
I was going to fall a bit short of inspiration for what to try for this 5th week of the year, but luckily Zohria came up with the idea of go...
-
Week 10 of 2015! I feel like I have already done quite a bit of testing this year, and a lot of it was leveraging outside providers, like d...
-
The thought manifests the word The word manifests the deed The deed develops into habit And habit hardens into character So watch the th...
-
I had nothing planned for this NYE, with most of my friends returning from our remote hometown of Raon l'Etape to their bigger cities an...
-
Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird That cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams. For if dreams go, Life is a ba...
-
As a western kid, and one from the nation of Pasteur , I have been loaded with antibiotics in my youth, for all sorts of conditions. I deep...
-
Today, i realized that: When you are giving hard work for a long time and you are frustrated by it not bringing results, you better keep ...

No comments:
Post a Comment