I was born in 1983. Which means 2013 turns out to be the 30th birthday of many of my friends back in France and I. It was the occasion for an unusual trip. A memorable one.
Thailand!
The land of the smiles is a famed territory of centuries old cultural affirmation, golden temples, glorious beaches and amazing food. It seemed to convey all the characteristics for a fantastic group trip and it held its promises.
We started with the discovery of the capital Bangkok after 2 extreme nights out with my oldest mate on earth. I won't go into much details explaining what mess you can get into on Khao San Road, but everything can happen.
The rest of the crew joined us after a very agitated night... We then kick started the holidays with a few days to go through the beautiful classics of Bangkok.
Then, we took a bus towards the north and Sukhothai, the old capital of the Siamese kingdom.
It was a formidable experience to discover the beautiful temples by bike.
The next stop on the backpackers route up north Thailand is the cultural epicenter of Chiang Mai
And from there, flying south to Koh Tao for some beach rest and party...
And from there, Koh Phangan, where we skipped the Full Moon Party alltogether to enjoy a few days of relaxation at The Sanctuary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Must Read
-
Yes, no place on earth is perfect. You surely know it already from experience. Since many people ask, here are some pros and cons about Si...
-
I always loved a good miso soup to start a japanese meal. So, one day, when I came across a big tub of Miso paste I could not resist buy...
-
I was going to fall a bit short of inspiration for what to try for this 5th week of the year, but luckily Zohria came up with the idea of go...
-
Week 10 of 2015! I feel like I have already done quite a bit of testing this year, and a lot of it was leveraging outside providers, like d...
-
The thought manifests the word The word manifests the deed The deed develops into habit And habit hardens into character So watch the th...
-
Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird That cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams. For if dreams go, Life is a ba...
-
As a western kid, and one from the nation of Pasteur , I have been loaded with antibiotics in my youth, for all sorts of conditions. I deep...
-
I had nothing planned for this NYE, with most of my friends returning from our remote hometown of Raon l'Etape to their bigger cities an...
-
Today, i realized that: When you are giving hard work for a long time and you are frustrated by it not bringing results, you better keep ...











No comments:
Post a Comment