(disclaimer: i am really really behind my writing schedule, for several reasons, one being me sliding deliberately to the wild side, so in order to catch up fast, I'll just make quick and dirty posts of the previous weeks experiments)
I wrote by hand a thank you note to Woody Allen.
I totally did.
They say one has to be grateful for the joys he has in life, and take the chance to thank those responsible for your happiness.
Well, there is not a single Woody Allen movie I haven't, at least, enjoyed watching. Some of his works totally cracked me up, and I'm very tough on comedies. His wit is like an Alka-Selzer for my brain, an iodine bomb that clears the skies of Human dumbness.
I could have chosen a serious leader, a fighter for some cause I truly believe in. But somehow, I place the quality of making people laugh (especially with otherwise deep subjects) above many others.
Thanks Woody. You rock. Please keep making me laugh.
For the comprehensive list of my weekly tests so far this year, click here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Must Read
-
Yes, no place on earth is perfect. You surely know it already from experience. Since many people ask, here are some pros and cons about Si...
-
I always loved a good miso soup to start a japanese meal. So, one day, when I came across a big tub of Miso paste I could not resist buy...
-
I was going to fall a bit short of inspiration for what to try for this 5th week of the year, but luckily Zohria came up with the idea of go...
-
Week 10 of 2015! I feel like I have already done quite a bit of testing this year, and a lot of it was leveraging outside providers, like d...
-
The thought manifests the word The word manifests the deed The deed develops into habit And habit hardens into character So watch the th...
-
I had nothing planned for this NYE, with most of my friends returning from our remote hometown of Raon l'Etape to their bigger cities an...
-
Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird That cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams. For if dreams go, Life is a ba...
-
As a western kid, and one from the nation of Pasteur , I have been loaded with antibiotics in my youth, for all sorts of conditions. I deep...
-
Today, i realized that: When you are giving hard work for a long time and you are frustrated by it not bringing results, you better keep ...

No comments:
Post a Comment