Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die,
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams.
For if dreams go,
Life is a barren field
Covered with snow.
~Langston Hughes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Must Read
-
Yes, no place on earth is perfect. You surely know it already from experience. Since many people ask, here are some pros and cons about Si...
-
Week 10 of 2015! I feel like I have already done quite a bit of testing this year, and a lot of it was leveraging outside providers, like d...
-
I always loved a good miso soup to start a japanese meal. So, one day, when I came across a big tub of Miso paste I could not resist buy...
-
I was going to fall a bit short of inspiration for what to try for this 5th week of the year, but luckily Zohria came up with the idea of go...
-
The thought manifests the word The word manifests the deed The deed develops into habit And habit hardens into character So watch the th...
-
Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die, Life is a broken-winged bird That cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams. For if dreams go, Life is a ba...
-
This is cheat week. I will cheat because I will write about my trip to Phu Quoc for Chinese New Year, so technically, it's not new t...
-
As a western kid, and one from the nation of Pasteur , I have been loaded with antibiotics in my youth, for all sorts of conditions. I deep...
No comments:
Post a Comment