Today I learned that:
However damaging it can be for one's ego,
recognizing that you have been fu#$ed can help you not to waste
additional time & money.
Just take the pain in, acknowledge it and
move on.
(I have to say, that I was not the victim this time, my boss was, and being an external observer helped me noticed that very well)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Must Read
-
Yes, no place on earth is perfect. You surely know it already from experience. Since many people ask, here are some pros and cons about Si...
-
I always loved a good miso soup to start a japanese meal. So, one day, when I came across a big tub of Miso paste I could not resist buy...
-
I was going to fall a bit short of inspiration for what to try for this 5th week of the year, but luckily Zohria came up with the idea of go...
-
Week 10 of 2015! I feel like I have already done quite a bit of testing this year, and a lot of it was leveraging outside providers, like d...
-
This is cheat week. I will cheat because I will write about my trip to Phu Quoc for Chinese New Year, so technically, it's not new t...
-
As a western kid, and one from the nation of Pasteur , I have been loaded with antibiotics in my youth, for all sorts of conditions. I deep...
-
Today, someone that has been living in a foreign country for 22 years taught me that: To establish a durable presence / subsidiary in a fo...
-
The thought manifests the word The word manifests the deed The deed develops into habit And habit hardens into character So watch the th...
No comments:
Post a Comment